Monday, November 5, 2012

The Beginning of My Journey with AdvoCare

Just a couple of months ago I heard about AdvoCare for the first time. I did the 24 Day Challenge and found I really liked Spark, MNS and ProBiotic Restore.

I've been diagnosed with IBS and these products are gentle enough to not cause me any additional digestive problems. They provide total nutrition and you can feel the completeness of everything they give your body. When I forget to take MNS one day I can feel the difference.

Spark also is a great form of energy. I don't drink coffee because it causes my heart to race, triggers my IBS and makes me feel like I'm shaking. The natural energy in Spark doesn't do that. Instead it just gives this mental clarity and focus. It's like energy and food for my brain. So good!

I attend AdvoCare's Ladies Alive event two weeks ago and was blown away. There were 2500 ladies there. I was more in awe of how their goal was to build the confidence of each woman from the inside out than about their business. It's a Christian based company and while they didn't promote that, they did say this is who we are and we can't change that. You're welcome to take and leave what you'd like. It was cool how they were so confident in their faith and it showed through everything they did.

AdvoCare has great business opportunities. I decided to sign up as a distributor because I love the products so much and really believe they work. If you're interested, you can check it out here.

Are you ready to take the challenge?


No comments:

Post a Comment