Monday, November 5, 2012

My Nephew

Wow, it's been a crazy few days. On November 1st we welcomed a new baby boy into our family.

My brother's girlfriend gave birth early due to complications to a gorgeous little boy. At just 28.5 weeks he has long journey ahead of him. At 2 lbs and 14 inches he'll be in the NICU for the next 2-3 months. He's doing well with a few set backs but that's to be expected for a baby born so early. 

My brother is growing up. It's a lot of responsibility to have a baby, especially one that was born so early. He's going to be a million dollar baby.

My prayer is that through this my brother and girlfriend find their place as parents of this precious little boy and that he continues to grow strong and comes our of this with no lasting effects. 


No comments:

Post a Comment