Tuesday, November 6, 2012

No Spend November and December - #2

It's a lot harder to not spend money than I thought it would be...and it's only been a couple of days.

I got my eyebrows waxed and my hair cut for my best friend's wedding this weekend, I bought a pair of socks, snacks and candles for the wedding and I've eaten out a few times.

I just started tracking everything through mint.com. I might be 27 and grew up with parents that were really financially savvy but I sure haven't been. My goal of the this challenge is yes, to save money but also to really take a look at where my money goes. It's time to start saving more and looking into the future.

I do have several more expenses coming up this weekend with wedding and then going to Seattle with some girlfriends next weekend. At least I'm not spending money on other things.


No comments:

Post a Comment